- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Paamonim Jerusalem Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Balcony
Deluxe Triple Room
Economy Single Room
Classic Room, Balcony
Deluxe Quadruple Room, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Paamonim Jerusalem Hotel is in the city centre. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Ben Yehuda Street - 2 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 7 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 12 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 12 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 15 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 18 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 20 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 56 min drive
About this property
Paamonim Jerusalem Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 50 for adults and ILS 50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: ILS 100 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Really great hotel, amazing breakfast, staff were exceptional. Will be returning!