Overview of Jerusalem Tower Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Jerusalem Tower Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Ben Yehuda Street - 1 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 9 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 9 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 11 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 13 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 17 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 18 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Jerusalem Tower Hotel
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Todo super bien la gente atenta y estamos satisfechos