- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Jerusalem Gold Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Jerusalem Gold Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Machane Yehuda Market and Ben Yehuda Street. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting. Enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a moped for hire nearby and explore all the area has to offer. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Machane Yehuda Market - 14 min walk
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem - 18 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 4 min drive
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 4 min drive
- Israel Museum - 5 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 6 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 18 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 40 min drive
- Jordan Gold — 1 min walk
About this property
Jerusalem Gold Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 80 for adults and ILS 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 64.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ILS 64.00 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: ILS 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: ILS 250 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Overpriced for a very basic small room. But comfortable and clean enough. Appreciated the personal service from the owner of the hotel.