Overview of Eyal Hotel
Choose your room
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Eyal Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 11 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 11 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 12 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 13 min walk
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 15 min walk
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 8 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 8 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 44 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 350 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location. Near important sites and restaraunts nearby. Food good. Staff helpful.