Overview of Dan Jerusalem
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access
About this area
Dan Jerusalem is located near the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Ben Yehuda Street and Mamilla Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Travelling with kids? Consider Jerusalem Botanical Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Teddy Stadium.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Garden Tomb - 8 min drive
- Mount of Olives - 9 min drive
- Golden Gate - 9 min drive
- Dome of the Rock - 10 min drive
- Damascus Gate - 11 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 7 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 21 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 42 min drive
- Spark - Cafe Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Castel Cafe Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 for adults and USD 34 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overpriced for a very old hotel
The hotel is very old, and overpriced for the comfort. Everything is old. I was expecting a much nicer hotel for the price. The breakfast was really good.