- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of 21st Floor 360 Suitop Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite (Platinium Duplex)
Suite (Prestige Duplex)
Presidential Duplex, 2 Bedrooms (suite)
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, 21st Floor 360 Suitop Hotel is in the city centre. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 8 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 10 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 15 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 17 min walk
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 19 min walk
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 13 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 17 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 41 min drive
About this property
21st Floor 360 Suitop Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 100 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 26 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 210 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great stay at 21st floor hotel
The reception staff were all friendly and welcomed us with smiles. The suite was nicely decorated and had everything we needed. Breakfast out in restaurant was great as well as Saturday morning in the hotel Extras for shabbat were all provided including a beautiful while tablecloth. Can not beat the location or the view. Would definitely stay there again! To avoid confusion just make sure your cab driver knows the drop off is Migdal Hair / City Tower address is mordechai aliash 2.