Ishoj's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and biking. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its bars, shopping, and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Ishoj, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ishoj
- Top activities include biking and exploring the waterfront, while Karlstrup Kalkgrav and DFDS Canal Tours Dock are sights to visit
- Known for its museums, while Arken Museum of Modern Art, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, and National Museum of Denmark are some local cultural sights
- Notable landmarks include City Hall Square, Christiansborg Palace, and Round Tower
- The natural beauty of the gardens is picturesque, and Deer Park is worth a visit
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Stroeget, City2 Shopping Center, and Nyhavn
Getting around Ishoj
With so many transportation options, seeing Ishoj is a breeze. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Ishoj Station. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Staying in Ishoj
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Zleep Hotel Ishoj, averaging GBP 85.37 per night.
Dressing for Ishoj
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July through September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ishoj is 22 millimetres