Overview of Tivoli Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard double room with a double bed or twin beds
Superior double room
Family room for 4 people
Standard single room
Superior single room
Executive double room with lounge access - including excutive breakfast
Superior room with a king size bed
Junior Suite with lounge access - including executive breakfast
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Tivoli Hotel is connected to the convention centre. Copenhagen Opera House and National Museum of Denmark are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium or Royal Arena. Kayaking, waterskiing and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 15 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 15 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 18 min walk
- Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station - 8 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 10 min drive
- Tivoli Brasserie — 1 min walk
- Tivoli Bar and Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: DKK 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between DKK 80 and DKK 185 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 195 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.