History buffs will enjoy a visit to Potokaki and visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and museums. Welcoming and cosy, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, restaurants, and bars.
- There are 2 Potokaki hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Potokaki
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and boating, while Samos Port and Port of Samos are sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites, monuments, churches, and landmarks such as Heraion of Samos, Pythagoreion, and Timios Stavros Monastery
- The beach, seaside, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Papa Beach, Glicorisa Beach, and Psili Amos Beach
Getting around Potokaki
There are many transportation options in Potokaki. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Potokaki
You might like Zeus Hotel, averaging GBP 39.5 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Zeus Hotel with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.