Search Hotels in Hugh Town
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visiting Hugh Town
Visitors can enjoy all that Hugh Town has to offer including the waterfront, bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting. In Hugh Town, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hugh Town
The city is notable for landmarks like The Garrison and Star Castle, Buzza Tower and Harry’s Walls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Isles of Scilly Museum and St. Mary's Isle of Scilly Terminal.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Atlantic - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
Dressing for Hugh Town
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Hugh Town gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C