Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visiting St. Marys
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Marys has to offer including the waterfront, bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting. In St. Marys, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Marys
The city is notable for landmarks like The Garrison and Star Castle, Harry’s Walls and Buzza Tower. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Isles of Scilly Museum and St. Mary's Isle of Scilly Terminal.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- The Atlantic - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
Dressing for St. Marys
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on St. Marys each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C