Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Isles of Scilly
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Isles of Scilly Pet-Friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
Isles of Scilly Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Isles of Scilly and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. See the most popular Isles of Scilly hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Karma St. Martin's Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and a restaurant. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's breakfast and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at The Atlantic. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Tresco. This hotel provides guests with sofa beds and separate living rooms.
Planning your trip to Isles of Scilly
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Isles of Scilly is 26 mm
Exploring Isles of Scilly with your pet
Known for its port and castles, Isles of Scilly has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Isles of Scilly Museum and Buzza Tower. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. Mary's Isle of Scilly Terminal and The Garrison and Star Castle.