History buffs will enjoy exploring Hue, and visitors give high marks for the local tours. Cultural and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its temples and cafes. Top sights in the city include Imperial City and Lang Co Beach.
- There are 232 hotels and other accommodation options in Hue
- The closest major airport is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 53.2 mi (85.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hue
Its historic sites and temples are notable and landmarks include Imperial City, Thien Mu Pagoda and Con Hen. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lang Co Beach, Thuan An Seaside and Suoi Voi. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hue Museum of Royal Fine Arts and Dong Ba Market.
In Huong Tra, you can choose from 232 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hue Riverside Villa - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Hue City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Hue Four Seasons Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Hue City Centre features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Pilgrimage Village Hue - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Hue
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 18°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hue is 1764.10 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C