Search Hotels in Hudson Valley, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 22 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2020
Visiting Hudson Valley
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hudson Valley, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, magnificent mountain views and university vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, live music and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Catskill Mountains, Hunter Mountain and Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
- There are 1431 hotels and other accommodation options in Hudson Valley
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 42.8 mi (68.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson Valley
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Dia Beacon, Bethel Woods Center For The Arts and Westchester County Center. Attractions like Dutchess County Fairgrounds, SplashDown Beach and Zoom Flume are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Bethel Woods, Saugerties Lighthouse, and Van Cortlandt Manor.
In Danbury, there are 1431 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Pawling House Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Inn at Pine Plains - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private living room.
- The George Ellen Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Hudson Valley include Catskill Mountains, Hunter Mountain and Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
Getting around Hudson Valley
With so many transport options, seeing all of Hudson Valley is a breeze. Head to Wakefield Station for metro transport. If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Poughkeepsie Station, Rhinecliff-Kingston Station or Appalachian Trail.
More trip options
- Hotels in Hudson Valley by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hudson Valley Airports
- Areas of Hudson Valley
- Accommodation near Hudson Valley Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hudson Valley
- Choose Your Hudson Valley Hotel Style
- Search Hudson Valley Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hudson Valley
- Hotels Near Hudson Valley, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends