Search Hotels in Hinton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Hinton, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks. Scenic and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. A top sight in the area is Miette Hot Springs. In Hinton, there are 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hinton
The parks, hot springs and mountains exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Beaver Boardwalk and Hinton Bike Park. Taking a tour is a top activity, and Hinton Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce and Alberta Forestry Service Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hinton. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hinton - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Hinton - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Miette Hot Springs, 19.6 mi/31.6 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Hinton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -15°C
- About 647.60 millimetres of rain falls on Hinton each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -13°C