Visiting High Wycombe
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that High Wycombe has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around High Wycombe
- Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre are popular cultural attractions
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at WACA Ground or Subiaco Oval
Staying in High Wycombe
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like Jennys Retreat B&B.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Jennys Retreat B&B with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for High Wycombe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- High Wycombe gets about 761 millimetres of rain per year