Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Bullring Shopping Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Birmingham, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of High Street, Birmingham Cathedral and Victoria Square. Bullring Shopping Centre and Big Brum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and a conference centre are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and Laundry facilities are on-site.
All 112 properties offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Macdonald Burlington Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A business centre is on-site at this 4-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 8070 square feet (750 square metres) include conference centres. This business-friendly hotel also offers on-site laundry facilities, 24-hour room service and a lift service.
- Conference space size (meters) - 750
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8070
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1872
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Scottish Steak House – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Burlington Bar – This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
The Burlington Lounge – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP18.00 for adults and GBP12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP10.0 per night
- Macdonald Burlington Hotel Birmingham
- Macdonald Burlington Hotel
- Macdonald Burlington Birmingham
- Macdonald Burlington
- Hotel Macdonald Burlington
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert