Search Hotels in Hawkesbury Valley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Visiting Hawkesbury Valley
Visitors to Hawkesbury Valley are sure to enjoy the spas, gardens and bars. This secluded city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights around the area include Featherdale Wildlife Park and Wet'n'Wild Sydney.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Hawkesbury Valley
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawkesbury Valley
The gardens and rivers highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Wollemi National Park, Cattai National Park and Hawkesbury River. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hawkesbury Race Club and Ebenezer Church.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 28 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Hawkesbury Valley. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tizzana Winery Bed & Breakfast - This 5-star bed & breakfast features a winery, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Alexander The Great Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Qudos Bank Arena, 24 mi/38.7 km from the city centre, and Sydney Showground, which is 24.4 mi/39.3 km away.
Getting around Hawkesbury Valley
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Windsor Station, Sydney Windsor Station or Sydney Clarendon Station. Hawkesbury Valley may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hawkesbury Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 891.60 millimetres of rain falls on Hawkesbury Valley each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 3°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Hawkesbury Valley by Star Rating
- Areas of Hawkesbury Valley
- Accommodation near Hawkesbury Valley Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hawkesbury Valley
- Choose Your Hawkesbury Valley Hotel Style
- Search Hawkesbury Valley Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hawkesbury Valley
- Hotels Near Hawkesbury Valley, Sydney
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends