Search Hotels in Hanover, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 30 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 6 Apr 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hanover, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping and lively bar scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, entertainment and theatres. Top sights in the city include Maryland Live Casino and Arundel Mills Mall.
- You'll find 350 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 6 mi (9.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hanover
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Arundel Mills Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Maryland Live Casino to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hanover. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Arundel Mills/BWI Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Cambria Hotel Arundel Mills-BWI Airport - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Arundel Mills BWI Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a health club, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and M&T Bank Stadium, which is 9.3 mi/14.9 km away.
Dressing for Hanover
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hanover is 1064 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hanover?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hanover, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Hanover?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Hanover?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Hanover?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hanover?
What's the best boutique hotel in Hanover?
Where's the best place to stay if you want to visit the local casinos in Hanover?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hanover?
Hanover Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hanover by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hanover Airports
- Accommodation near Hanover Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hanover
- Choose Your Hanover Hotel Style
- Search Hanover Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hanover
- Hotels Near Hanover, Baltimore
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends