Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Baltimore hotel in Downtown Baltimore, near National Aquarium in Baltimore
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Baltimore, this historic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of USS Constellation, Walters Art Museum and Washington Monument. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Oriole Park at Camden Yards are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli and a rooftop terrace are on-site.
All 439 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Fridges, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 18,700 square feet (2 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Lord Baltimore Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 8
- Express check-out
- Built in 1928
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 18,700
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 439
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM on weekends.
The Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
LB Bakery – This cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
LB Tavern – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
LB SkyBar – This rooftop bar specialises in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open selected days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD8.95 and USD19.99 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD37.20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD50 per accommodation, per stay
- Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Lord Baltimore
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Radisson Baltimore
- Baltimore Radisson
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.