Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Baltimore hotel in Downtown Baltimore, near National Aquarium in Baltimore
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Baltimore, this historic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of St. Paul's Episcopal Church, National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation. Walters Art Museum and Washington Monument are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli and a rooftop terrace are on-site.
All 439 properties offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 18,700 square feet (2 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Lord Baltimore Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 8
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1928
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 18,700
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 439
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM on weekends.
The French Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD8.95 and USD19.99 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD37.20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Lord Baltimore
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Radisson Baltimore
- Baltimore Radisson
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.