Habarana's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the wildlife, restaurants and gardens. This lakefront city also attracts visitors with its cultural and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 7 Habarana hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 85.4 mi (137.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Habarana
For trips with large groups, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Cinnamon Lodge
- Habarana Village by Cinnamon
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Cinnamon Lodge with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Habarana Village by Cinnamon has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Habarana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Habarana gets about 62 millimetres of rain per year