Search Hotels in Haad Son
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Pocket Guide: Haad Son
Visiting Haad Son
Haad Son's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, sunsets and island. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants and bars.
- There are 6 Haad Son hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Haad Son
- The beaches, sunsets and island provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Haad Chao Phao Beach, Full Moon Beach, and Ban Chalok Beach
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Bo Phut Beach, Big Buddha Statue and Tharn Sadet Waterfall
- Also well-known for its the sea and scenery
Staying in Haad SonYou may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Sunset Hill Resort
- Haad Chao Phao Resort
Sunset Hill Resort, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Haad Chao Phao Resort has a 3.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Haad Son
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Haad Son gets about 78 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Haad Son?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Haad Son, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Haad Son?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Haad Son?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Haad Son?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Haad Son?
Haad Son Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Haad Son by Star Rating
- Hotels near Haad Son Airports
- Accommodation near Haad Son Attractions
- More accommodation types in Haad Son
- Choose Your Haad Son Hotel Style
- Search Haad Son Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Haad Son
- Hotels Near Haad Son, Ko Pha-ngan
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends