Search Hotels in Guanica
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Guanica, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and secluded setting. Around the area, top sights include Church of Porta Coeli, Playa Sucia and Cabo Rojo Lighthouse.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Guanica
- The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 23.5 mi (37.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Guanica
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Gilligan's Island, Playa Cana Gorda and Guanica State Forest. Additionally, you might want to add Santa Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Guanica. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Parador Guánica 1929 - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Church of Porta Coeli, located 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Playa Sucia, which is 18 mi/29 km away.
Dressing for Guanica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 1333 millimetres of rain falls on Guanica each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Guanica?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Guanica, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Guanica?
What's the best hotel for families in Guanica?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Guanica?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Guanica?
Guanica Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Guanica by Star Rating
- Hotels near Guanica Airports
- Accommodation near Guanica Attractions
- More accommodation types in Guanica
- Choose Your Guanica Hotel Style
- Search Guanica Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Guanica
- Hotels Near Guanica, Puerto Rico
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends