Visiting Greater Noida
Greater Noida's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, golfing and spas. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its parks, sporting events and bars.
- There are 12 Greater Noida hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Greater Noida
- Golfing is a top activity, and Nodia Golf Course is a great place to visit
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are City Park Noida and Surdas Park
- The university setting is a big part of this city, and Gautam Buddha University is worth a campus tour
Staying in Greater Noida
With 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Greater Noida, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 13 to GBP 85 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Crowne Plaza Greater Noida
- Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Savoy Suites, Greater Noida.
Crowne Plaza Greater Noida, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort and Savoy Suites, Greater Noida.
Dressing for Greater Noida
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Greater Noida gets about 781 millimetres of rain per year