Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Grasmere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Grasmere Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Grasmere Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Grasmere Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Grasmere and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 7 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Macdonald Swan Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and satellite TV for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location's sightseeing.
- Pets are welcome at Lancrigg Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Grasmere Red Lion Hotel. This hotel provides guests with 2 restaurants and an indoor pool.
Planning your trip to Grasmere
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Grasmere is 21 mm
Exploring Grasmere with your pet
Known for its parks, Grasmere has lots to offer visitors, including its hiking trails and monuments. See the local sights and visit Helm Crag and Grasmere Garden Village. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St Oswald's Church and Wordsworth Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Hide & Horn, Lakeland Pet Supplies or all4reptiles.