Overview of Villa Andreas
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (3 Adults)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 Adults)
About this area
Located in Gouves, Villa Andreas is near the beach. Star Beach Water Park and Heraklion Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Stalis Beach. Dinosauria Park and Cretaquarium are also worth visiting.
- Dinosauria Park - 9 min drive
- Convention Centre Creta Maris - 10 min drive
- Cretaquarium - 15 min drive
- Labyrinth Park - 15 min drive
- Sarandaris Beach - 28 min drive
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 18 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.