Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Ghent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Ghent Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Ghent Pet-Friendly Hotels
Ghent Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Ghent with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 10 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hotel Campanile Gent is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's convenient parking and location.
- Pets are welcome at Novotel Gent Centrum. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Carlton Hotel. This hotel offers guests a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's quiet location and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Ghent
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Ghent is 26 mm
Exploring Ghent with your pet
Known for its museums and theatres, Ghent has lots to offer visitors, including its rich culture, monuments and castles. See the local sights and visit Ghent Town Hall and Ghent Cloth Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Belfry of Ghent and Royal Dutch Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Animal Ark, Maxi Zoo Gent or De Skalaar.