Visitors to Gardena are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, churches and festivals. Los Angeles Forum, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and California Science Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4360 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardena
A couple of favourite places to visit are Hustler Casino and Normandie Casino. In the area, you'll also find Los Angeles Forum and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gardena. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Gardena Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- New Gardena Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Harbor Gateway North can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hollywood Inn Suites Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel in Harbor Gateway North features free WiFi, parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include California Science Center, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and World Cruise Center, which is 9.7 mi/15.6 km away.
Dressing for Gardena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Gardena gets about 337.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 9°C