Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Fletcher, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, breweries and festivals. Top sights around the area include Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Village and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1241 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fletcher
Hiking is a top activity, and Broadmoor Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sierra Nevada Brewing Company and Unity Center.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 40 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Fletcher. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Asheville Airport/Fletcher - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville I-26 - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Comfort Inn Asheville Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Biltmore Estate, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre, and Biltmore Village, which is 9.3 mi/15 km away.
Dressing for Fletcher
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Fletcher gets about 1158 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -2°C