Search Hotels in Little Switzerland
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Little Switzerland hotel prices
Visiting Little Switzerland
Visitors can enjoy all that Little Switzerland has to offer including the restaurants and parks. A top sight in the city is Pisgah National Forest.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Little Switzerland
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Little Switzerland
A favourite place to visit in the city is Pisgah National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Emerald Village and Linville Caverns in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Little Switzerland. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Alpine Inn is located in the heart of Little Switzerland. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Marion can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- New red Cedar log Home Just off the Blue Ridge Parkway in Little Switzerland, NC is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Located in Spruce Pine, this cabin features a kitchen, a patio and a living room. Our customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Cozy Retreat Nestled in the Mountains-whispering Creek Cottage is located within 1 mi (1.7 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Marion can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Little Switzerland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Little Switzerland gets about 1227 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Little Switzerland, will I receive a refund?
Little Switzerland Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Little Switzerland by Star Rating
- Hotels near Little Switzerland Airports
- Accommodation near Little Switzerland Attractions
- More accommodation types in Little Switzerland
- Choose Your Little Switzerland Hotel Style
- Search Little Switzerland Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Little Switzerland
- Hotels Near Little Switzerland, Marion
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends