Families will find kid-friendly activities in Findlay, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, shopping and sporting events.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Findlay
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal), 42.2 mi (67.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Findlay
Cultural venues in the city include Mazza Museum, Glass Heritage Gallery and Fostoria Historical Museum. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include University of Findlay and Tiffin University. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are City Park and Loudon Meadows Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Findlay. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Findlay - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Tiffin - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham Findlay - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Findlay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Findlay gets about 859 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C