Visitors to Ferragudo are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Rocha Beach, Marinha Beach and Senhora da Rocha Beach.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Ferragudo
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ferragudo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Grande Beach, Angrinha Beach and Pintadinho Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Portimao Harbor and Sao Joao do Arade Fort.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ferragudo. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Vitor's Village is located in central Ferragudo. With a stay at this apartment in Lagoa, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Casabela is located in the heart of Ferragudo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lagoa can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Vila Gaivota is located within 0.7 mi (1.1 km) of the city centre. This 3-star aparthotel in Lagoa features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Rocha Beach, located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city centre, and Marinha Beach, which is 6.1 mi/9.8 km away.
Dressing for Ferragudo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- About 672.60 millimetres of rain falls on Ferragudo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°C