Search Hotels in Fenwick Island, DE
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 1 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
Visiting Fenwick Island
Visitors to Fenwick Island are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Ocean City Beach, Ocean City Boardwalk and Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk.
- You'll find 960 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fenwick Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Fenwick Island Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fenwick Island Lighthouse and DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fenwick Island. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fenwick Islander Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Ocean City Beach, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city centre, and Ocean City Boardwalk, which is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) away.
Dressing for Fenwick Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 1075 millimetres of rain falls on Fenwick Island each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Fenwick Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fenwick Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Fenwick Island?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Fenwick Island?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Fenwick Island?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Fenwick Island?
Fenwick Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fenwick Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fenwick Island Airports
- Areas of Fenwick Island
- Accommodation near Fenwick Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fenwick Island
- Choose Your Fenwick Island Hotel Style
- Search Fenwick Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fenwick Island
- Hotels Near Fenwick Island, Rehoboth Beach
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends