Visitors can enjoy all that Farnham has to offer including the zoo, golf courses and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Granby Zoo, Balnea and Ski Bromont.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Farnham
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Farnham
A favourite place to visit in the city is Farnham Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Granby Zoo and Balnea.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Auberge (Motel) Le Pigeonnier - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Ski Bromont, located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Farnham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -16°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -11°C as the night-time average
- Farnham gets about 1035.70 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -13°C