Search Hotels in Es Pujols, Formentera
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Es Pujols, Formentera
Visiting Es Pujols
Es Pujols is a welcoming neighbourhood that travellers like for its restaurants. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Es Pujols Beach and Illa de ses Parres. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Es Pujols serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Formentera area.
Staying in Es Pujols
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Es Pujols, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Apartamentos Castaví: 4-star apartment featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the apartment's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Club Sunway Punta Prima: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a poolside bar. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Rosamar: 2-star apartment featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
Es Pujols might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Formentera neighbourhood. The La Savina neighbourhood is a great place to call home while you're visiting. With 14 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Formentera Mar Bungalows Cas Carabiners: 3-star apartment featuring free self-parking and in-room kitchenettes.
- Formentera Mar Apartamentos Aviacio: 3-star apartment featuring free self-parking, in-room kitchenettes and a terrace.
- Hotel Bahía: 3-star hotel featuring a marina, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its beach locale and breakfast.
Es Pujols Beach, Illa de ses Parres and Sa Roqueta Beach are just a few attractions to check out in Es Pujols. Experience Formentera with a visit to other sights like Racó des Forat or Playa Llevante.
La Savina is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Caló de s'Oli, Punta Pedrera and La Savina Port while you're here. Racó des Moro, Punta des Terrats and Racó des Banc are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Formentera.