Search Hotels in Ena
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Ena
Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and parks in Ena.
- There are 3 Ena hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ena
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Hiroshige Museum of Art, Stone Museum, and Gifu Research Information Center
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks, such as Iwamura Castle and Naegi Castle Ruins
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Enakyo Prefectural Natural Park, Momoyama Park, and Sogi Park
Staying in Ena
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Hotel Route-Inn Ena.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Route-Inn Ena with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ena
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 1143 millimetres of rain falls on Ena each year