Search Hotels in El Palo, Málaga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2016
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 9 Jul 2019
Visiting El Palo
El Palo is a welcoming neighbourhood that travellers like for its beaches and shopping. You might consider a stop at Las Acacias Beach while you're checking out the city. Book your hotel now and use El Palo as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Malaga.
Staying in El Palo
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in El Palo, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- La Francesa Suites: 2-star apartment featuring a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and free self-parking.
- El Cenachero - Apartments: 2.5-star apartment featuring a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and parking.
- Málaga Andes: 4-star apartment featuring a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and car service. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its comfortable beds and beach locale.
El Palo might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Malaga. Guests like the Pedregalejo neighbourhood for its restaurants. This neighbourhood is home to 19 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Hotel Elcano: 2-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Domus: 1-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's breakfast and nice bathrooms.
- La Moraga De Poniente Málaga Hostel: 2-star hostel featuring a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and laundry facilities. Our guests rate this hostel highly for its spacious rooms and breakfast.
Las Acacias Beach is an attraction you might want to check out while you're in El Palo. Gibralfaro Castle and El Candado Golf Course are also worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.