Search Hotels in La Malagueta, Málaga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2019
Visiting La Malagueta
La Malagueta is an historic neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta and Malagueta Beach. Start by booking your hotel in La Malagueta, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Malaga area.
Staying in La Malagueta
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Gran Hotel Miramar: 5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club, 13-minute walk from Malaga Amphitheatre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hotel MS Maestranza: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge, 10-minute walk from Malaga Amphitheatre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Living4Malaga Platinum Beach: 3.5-star apartment with free WiFi and parking, 13-minute walk from Malaga Amphitheatre. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its beach locale and helpful staff.
La Malagueta may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Malaga. Centro is a neighbourhood known for its charming cafes, sightseeing and top museums. This neighbourhood is home to 771 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- La Siesta Málaga Guesthouse: 1-star guesthouse with free WiFi and a terrace, steps from Picasso's Birthplace. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's spacious rooms and central location.
- Malaga City Breaks: 3-star apartment with free WiFi and a terrace, 6-minute walk from Malaga Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and central location.
- Halcyon Days: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, 8-minute walk from Malaga Cathedral. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its central location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around This Malaga Neighbourhood
A few attractions you might want to check out while you're in La Malagueta are Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta and Malagueta Beach. Gibralfaro Castle and Alcazaba are a couple of other sights to visit in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Centro to visit Malaga Amphitheatre, Alcazaba and Malaga Cathedral. Other places worth visiting include Picasso's Birthplace, Gibralfaro Castle and Santa Anna Art Museum.
Getting Around La Malagueta and the Greater Malaga Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? La Malagueta Station is the closest metro station. Learn about your options for water transport at the port.