Search Hotels in El Nido
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting El Nido
Travellers to El Nido give high marks for the local tours and beaches. Top sights in the city include El Nido Main Beach, El Nido Dock and Caalan Beach. In El Nido, there are 218 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Nido
Notable city landmarks like Parish of St Francis of Assisi and Observation Tower might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: El Nido Main Beach, Caalan Beach and Corong Corong Beach. Top activities include snorkelling and taking a tour, while El Nido Dock, Miniloc Island Dock and Lagen Island Dock are favourite sights to visit.
In Taytay, you can choose from 218 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Alternative Beach Cottages - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Mansion Buenavista - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- El Nido Mahogany Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Other top sights in El Nido include Nacpan Beach.
Dressing for El Nido
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on El Nido each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in El Nido?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in El Nido, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in El Nido?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to El Nido?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in El Nido?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in El Nido?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in El Nido?
What's the best high-end place to stay in El Nido?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in El Nido?
What are some accommodation options with pools in El Nido?
El Nido Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in El Nido by Star Rating
- Hotels near El Nido Airports
- Accommodation near El Nido Attractions
- More accommodation types in El Nido
- Choose Your El Nido Hotel Style
- Search El Nido Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in El Nido
- Hotels Near El Nido, Mimaropa
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends