Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Ehingen has to offer including the coffee shops and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Ehingen
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 36 mi (57.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ehingen
A favourite place to visit in the city is Riss. In the area, you'll also find Biosphere Center Swabian Alb and Marbach stud.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ehingen. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel-Restaurant Gasthof zum Ochsen - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Adler - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Lichtenstein Castle, 21.2 mi/34.1 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Ehingen
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Ehingen (Donau) Station. Ehingen might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ehingen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Ehingen each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C