Guests are sure to enjoy the wineries in Edenkoben.
- There are 3 Edenkoben hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Edenkoben
- Wine tasting is a top activity, and Muskatellerhof Winery is a great place to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Villa Ludwigshoehe, Hambacher Schloss, and Hambach Castle
Staying in Edenkoben
You may appreciate Gutshof Ziegelhuette for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Gutshof Ziegelhuette with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Edenkoben
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Edenkoben is 759 millimetres