Visitors to Dragor are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Church of Our Saviour, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek and National Museum of Denmark.
- You'll find 396 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dragor
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Church of Our Saviour, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek and National Museum of Denmark. Additionally, in the area you'll find Christiansborg Palace and Thorvaldsens Museum.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dragør Badehotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Tivoli Gardens, 6.6 mi/10.7 km from the heart of the city, and City Hall Square, which is 6.7 mi/10.7 km away.
Dressing for Dragor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Dragor each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C