Search Hotels in Deventer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs enjoy visiting Deventer though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, churches and waterfront. A top sight in the area is Hoge Veluwe National Park. In Deventer, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deventer
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Brink, Waag, and Bergkerk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Etty Hillesum Centrum and Lebuinuskerk.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Deventer. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Boutique Hotel Huis Vermeer - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and location.
- Hotel de Vischpoorte - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Postillion Hotel Deventer - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Hoge Veluwe National Park, located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Deventer
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Deventer Station or Deventer Colmschate Station. Deventer might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Deventer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Deventer gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Deventer?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Deventer, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Deventer?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Deventer?
Where's the best place to stay in Deventer to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Deventer?
What is the best spa hotel in Deventer?
What is staying in Deventer like?
What should I see while I'm in Deventer?
How should I get around Deventer?
What's the weather like in Deventer?
Deventer Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Deventer by Star Rating
- Hotels near Deventer Airports
- Accommodation near Deventer Attractions
- More accommodation types in Deventer
- Choose Your Deventer Hotel Style
- Search Deventer Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Deventer
- Hotels Near Deventer, Overijssel
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends