Search Hotels in Apeldoorn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Apeldoorn has to offer including the forests, theme park and musical theatre. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene and architecture. Top sights around the area include Kroller-Muller Museum, Hoge Veluwe National Park and Burgers Zoo.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Apeldoorn
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 51.2 mi (82.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Apeldoorn
Attractions like Apenheul and Kinderparadijs Malkenschoten are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Theater & Congres Orpheus and Paleis Het Loo.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Apeldoorn. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Zenzez Hotel & Lounge - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Bilderberg Hotel De Keizerskroon - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kroller-Muller Museum, located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Hoge Veluwe National Park, which is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away.
Getting around Apeldoorn
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Apeldoorn Station, Apeldoorn De Maten Station or Apeldoorn Osseveld Station. Apeldoorn might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Apeldoorn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Apeldoorn gets about 796 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Apeldoorn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Apeldoorn, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Apeldoorn?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Apeldoorn?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Apeldoorn?
What's the best high-end hotel in Apeldoorn?
Apeldoorn Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Apeldoorn by Star Rating
- Hotels near Apeldoorn Airports
- Areas of Apeldoorn
- Accommodation near Apeldoorn Attractions
- More accommodation types in Apeldoorn
- Choose Your Apeldoorn Hotel Style
- Search Apeldoorn Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Apeldoorn
- Hotels Near Apeldoorn, Gelderland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends