- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Davao Museum
- 4 min drive
- Davao City Hall
- 4 min drive
- San Pedro Cathedral
- 5 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
DMC Caralos Vacation Inn and Dormitory is located in Davao. San Pedro Cathedral and Monument of Peace and Unity are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Crocodile Farm and Davao Crocodile Park.
- Davao Doctors' Hospital - 20 min walk
- Davao Museum - 4 min drive
- SM City Davao - 4 min drive
- Davao City Hall - 4 min drive
- San Pedro Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
DMC Caralos Vacation Inn and Dormitory
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: PHP 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DMC Caralos Vacation Inn and Dormitory Davao
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Worst experience ever
Do not book in this place. We arrived early in the morning and it was raining. It was already exhausting and then upon arriving we faced this problem. The staff denies us entry even though we already presented all pertinent details of our booking. Everything was paid for yet the staff insisted that we don’t have any booking. It feels like we were scammed by this property. They just took our payment and insisted that we don’t have a booking to be able to collect the payment and let other people stay on our booked room. For the information of all reading this, we did not cancel our booking or anything. I will never book with this property again. I always book with Hotels.com and this is the first time I experienced such situation 👎