Travellers to Davao give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights in the city include SM City Davao and Tagum City Hall.
- There are 220 hotels and other accommodation options in Davao
- The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Davao
Attractions like Crocodile Farm, Philippine Eagle Center and Davao Crocodile Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like San Pedro Cathedral, Mindanao Taoist Temple and Monument of Peace and Unity. The city's natural beauty is on display at People's Park, Eden Nature Park and Linosutan White Sand Beach.
In Panabo City, there are 220 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marco Polo Davao - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Seda Abreeza - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Poblacion District features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- The Executive Villa Inn & Suites - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Other top sights in Davao include SM City Davao and Tagum City Hall.
Dressing for Davao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Davao gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°C