Guests will appreciate the university, restaurants and sporting events in Culleredo. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 3 Culleredo hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Culleredo
- Places such as Riazor Beach and Orzan Beach exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Aquarium Finisterrae, Palexco Congress Centre and Tower of Hercules
Staying in Culleredo
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Rialta Apartahotel.
You might like Crunia for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Crunia, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Rialta Apartahotel has a 3.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Culleredo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Culleredo is 34 millimetres