Search Hotels in Ferrol
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ferrol has to offer including the parks, monuments and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres and museums. Tower of Hercules, Orzan Beach and Riazor Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Ferrol
- The closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ferrol
Cultural venues in the city include Jofre Theater, Exponav and Cuartel de Dolores. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle of San Felipe, Cathedral of San Julian and Plaza de Amboage. The city's natural beauty is on display at Doninos Beach, Reina Sofia Park and Rías Altas.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ferrol. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Parador de Ferrol - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Hostal Zahara - Our customers like the dining options and convenient parking at this pension. This 2-star pension features free WiFi, a coffee shop and a 24-hour front desk.
- Valencia - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tower of Hercules, located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre, and Palexco Congress Centre, which is 11.5 mi/18.5 km away.
Getting around Ferrol
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Ferrol Station. Ferrol might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ferrol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Ferrol each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°C