Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Neda has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Neda
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Pazo da Merced.
Pazo da Merced, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Neda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Neda gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year