Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 10 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2017
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Ortigueira
Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Ortigueira.
- There are 2 Ortigueira hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 37 mi (59.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ortigueira
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ortigueira is 34 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ortigueira?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ortigueira, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Ortigueira?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Ortigueira?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Ortigueira?
What are some hotels with pools in Ortigueira?
Ortigueira Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ortigueira by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ortigueira Airports
- Accommodation near Ortigueira Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ortigueira
- Choose Your Ortigueira Hotel Style
- Search Ortigueira Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ortigueira
- Hotels Near Ortigueira, Galicia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends